Notepad++7.5 adds 19 new Programming Languages Support
Notepad++ 7.5 has been released discharged and accessible for transfer. NPP 7.5 has intercalary support for 19 new programming languages and includes several enhancements, new options, and bug fixes. The Notepad++ 64-bit version that has created been accessible it slow back doesn’t contain plugin manager, adding to it, the developer has removed the plugin manager from 32-bit version conjointly citing ads within the application as the reason. The developer confirms constitutional plugin-in manager is within the works and guarantees to ship ASAP.
- Below programming languages support has been intercalary to Notepad++.
ASN.1, AviSynth, Blitz Basic, Csound, Erlang, script, Forth, FreeBASIC, LaTeX, MMIX, Nimrod, nnCron, OScript, PureBasic, Rebol, registry, Rust, SPICE, txt2tags
- intercalary ‘Open move into default viewer command’.
- intercalary “-quickPrint” command argument: Launch Notepad++, print document & exit.
- intercalary /noUpdater argument for installer to not install updater (useful in silent mode).
- intercalary new installer argument /allowAppDataPluginsLoading.
- Roll back to 1 “Find next” button in Find/Replace dialog, because of the inconsistency when removal of direction choice.
- Enhancement: empty fields “Replace with” and “Filters” of Find/Replace dialog are remembered within the next session.
- Text choice in jazz group boxes of find/replaces dialog drawback on resizing.
- The issue of passing the non-exist folder via command with none warning.
- Multi-line tab button remaining pushed issue whereas change off.
- tab wired behavior on find/replaces dialog’s transparency radio button.
- Click on the tab while not hit shut however to but shut file issue.
- Notepad++ modifying command arguments issue (command line arguments can be unreal by system tools).
- File not dirty whereas its content modified on the disc drive.
- Saved duplicated move into identical read issue.
- note the toolbar button “Folder as Workspace” is not activated when dropping folder problems.